Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Power of Spirit...the Influence of Childhood!

Hi everybody,

This is my blogging debut. My name is Bryan Blakeny. I am originally from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I consider myself a world citizen and am passionate about the condition of the world.

I am a masters-level social worker in the counseling field specializing in success coaching, breakthrough counseling and character development.  The value of the insights I plan to share on this blog are priceless. I hope you'll follow regularly!

Many of my views and insights stem from a series of profound experiences that began at the age of 10, starting with a 100 day trip to five countries in 1986. One of the countries was Israel.  My travels throughout Israel, visiting the holy sites of four of the great religions was monumental to my early development.
As you probably know, about 96% of the world believes in a Higher Power.  I too believe in a Higher Power... and influenced greatly by my experience at age 10, I believe that each of the great religions are actually a part of ONE unfolding Truth, each renewing the teachings before it.

Interestingly, most of the world's great religions are awaiting a promised redeamer as well as a great unification and harmonizing of humanity.  I believe world peace is inevitable...yet I don't believe it will happen in a flash or in a form resembling a Hollywood production in the sky. Instead, I believe it will be created gradually with human volition, love, and service, guided by Divine blueprints. Many believe 'Thy Kingdom come...' yet how many know that the Kingdom is also 'within'.  I believe that one of the greatest obstacles to creating a better world is apathy.

I hope this blog will create in you a passion for TRUTH and curiosity for the Universe within you!

I welcome your feedback.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment